Sunday, December 4, 2016

My Newest Book is "Live" Right Now!

MY NEW BOOK IS "LIVE" BUT IT'S NOT THE LATEST "LANCER; Hero of the West."

I am working on "Lancer; Hero of the West; The Santa Fe Affair," we decided in the interim to write a memoir. "Tales of My Baseball Youth; a child of the 60's" is a book filled with 15 chapters of stories about relationships and growing up in the turbulent 1960's. The common theme is "baseball."

I hope you enjoy the book which is available now on Amazon for both Kindle and Paperback version. Soon it will be available on my web site Bob Brill Books. As soon as I get my own copies of the paperback I will begin selling them on my own site as well.

I dedicated it to my best friend Marty Aproian, with whom I spent many a morning, afternoon, evening and an occasional late night/early morning playing baseball in one form or another. Whether it was Whiffle Ball, over the line, organized baseball or Strat-O-Matic Baseball, we did it all for hours upon hours. And we still remained best friends.

Coaches, players, friends, not so friends, teachers, parents and well, you name it, it's in there. And that doesn't count the stuff I forgot or was reminded of after I published, which I could have put in the book. Is a sequel planned? If this sells, yes, Tales will extend to the 70's, disco ball and all. For now, let's keep it in the 1960's.

Please pick up a copy, review it if you buy on Amazon, and spread the word on your social media accounts. I will be grateful. It's a fun read and you may even be in there somewhere. Or not. Either way I know at least one thing; if you grew up then, you will relate.

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pintrest. Please spread the word and share. It is appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment