Wednesday, March 22, 2017

New Lancer; Hero of the West book coming next month

Finally, heh?

I've had several readers ask when is the next installment in the "Lancer; Hero of the West" novel series coming and the answer is before the end of April. I promised I'd have the new book out before the Santa Clarita Cowboy Festival April 22-23. The book is in final editing now and the cover has been approved as well as the back cover so we're off and running.

I should have the final edits in place by the second week in April if not sooner and the on-line version will be available immediately after that. The soft cover or paperback versions will be available within 10 days, but definitely in time for the Santa Clarita event.

At that event, I will be there both of the afternoons starting about 1:30 after getting off work at KNX at noon. The drive to Santa Clarita and Hart Pack, traffic permitting, usually takes about an hour. I'll have the previous two books as well as the new one and for those interested I'll have copies of "Tales of My Baseball Youth" as well.

All books will be $10 at the event and for those desiring all three of the Lancer novels, I will offer a special onsite promotion of the three book trilogy for $25. This will be limited because I will have only a limited number of books to sell.

For those not going to the event, if you would like to pre-order a paperback from me, just send me an email to brillpro@gmail.com. This will give me an idea of how many books to have on hand. It is helpful. Thank you in advance.

The third Lancer book, "The Santa Fe Affair" really takes Lancer on his normal course but is much more. Lancer tackles a great deal of social injustice in this book from all corners of the world. I think you will find it interesting. The book is a little bit shorter than the previous Lancer books as well.

Hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment