Sunday, April 13, 2014

Order your Paperback Version Today

by Bob Brill

It's finally done. The paperback version of "Lancer; Hero of the West -- The Prescott Affair" will arrive soon. If you would like to order a copy you can do so via email until I get Bob Brill Books changed. Soon I will have that done, likely this coming week. Then you can order there as well.

Until then, if you would like a copy of the book (signed or unsigned, its up to you) you can order via direct email to me at my email. Pay either by Paypal to the same email address which I will give to you when you order, or send a check. If you want to pay by check, say so in your email and I'll give you direct instructions on where to send it.

The book is actually 200 pages and will list for $11.99. However, I will sell direct copies to you for an even $10.00 plus $2.00 shipping.

BONUS: The first 50 books ordered will receive FREE Shipping anywhere in the continental US and Puerto Rico. Take advantage of this limited time only offer of Free Shipping. Be one of the first 50 to place an order and you will get FREE S&H. Physical books will be mailed out April 26th if not sooner. Please make sure we have your physical address where the book is going if you are paying via PayPal.  Thank you so much to those of you who have already ordered the Kindle version on-line from Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment