Friday, August 8, 2014

Prescott, AZ Signing next!
by Bob Brill, author

Just a few days away from our book signing at Peregrine Book Company in Prescott, Arizona. This Wednesday from 5:30 in the evening until 7:00 o'clock, I'll be at the book store, available for questions and answers, as well as signing copies of my book, "Lancer: Hero of the West -- The Prescott Affair."

I will also have copies of Al Kabul; Home Grown Terrorist, No Barrier; How the Internet Destroyed the World Economy, and Fan Letters to a Stripper; A Patti Waggin Tale, on hand for purchase and signing. Special Edition copies of Fan Letters however, must be purchased via our website or via direct mail through email.

The Prescott Daily Courier, the first paper I ever wrote for professionally, is doing an article on me and the book signing for release Wednesday, the 13th. I will be appearing on Prescott's cable Channel 7 TV at 8:30 in the morning on Wednesday and sometime during the hour before, plans call for me to appear for a couple minutes with Bo Woods on KNOT Radio (my old station and my first). So if you are in the area, or streaming you can check it out.


I am very much looking forward to this trip, not only because it is exciting to do a book signing (if people show up that is) but also because some old friends live in the area. It will be good to touch base with them.

I usually don't do selfies and post them but I was at a fund raiser last night for Los Angeles Sister Cities and met Cheech Marin of Cheech & Chong fame and well, I'm a fan. Living through the 60's who wasn't a fan (Dave's not here, man). So I did the thing and posted it here. Nice guy.

Hope to see you in Prescott on Wednesday, August 13th at Peregrine on South Cortez!

No comments:

Post a Comment