Wednesday, June 4, 2014

by Bob Brill, author

WE HAVE A BOOK SIGNING DATE. 

Mark you calender for Wednesday, August 13th 5:30pm-7:00pm at the Peregrine Book Company in Prescott, Arizona. We wanted the first signing to be in Prescott since this is where the fictional book takes place in the 1880's.

We encourage any of you who live nearby to tell your friends and shortly keep checking the Peregrine web site which will promote the event. We hope you can make it as I'd love to see some old friends and meet some new ones as well as fans of the wild west.

I haven't been back to Prescott in many years so it will be interesting to see how much it has changed since I landed my first radio job there in 1972. I've recently written a new screenplay also set in Prescott and which is about landing that first job in my career.

So plan on joining us August 13, 2014 in Prescott, AZ.

Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment