Thursday, March 19, 2015

New Lancer book is complete!

I am happy to say I have completed and edited the second book in the Lancer Series. "Lancer; Hero of the West - The Los Angeles Affair," is a very tangled multi-tier story about Lancer and international intrigue. It's based in Los Angeles in the 1880's and takes a few more twists than the first Lancer adventure, "The Prescott Affair."

However, Lancer may not be available as soon as we'd hoped. The reason is a new publisher is interested in the series and may choose to publish the second book and promote it properly. It would be available in the same places and more and I'd have some extra services available to me. None of which the readers care about but in the publishing world can make a difference.

So hold tight, I should know soon whether this particular publisher is interested enough to move forward. It would be a nice fit for both parties and we'll keep you abreast of what's happening. Meanwhile I can tell you I will also be making a big announcement regarding the Lancer franchise coming very soon. Lancer fans are going to love it. Just a few more "t's" crossed and we will make the announcement.

I'm very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment