Monday, August 10, 2015

Lancer "Los Angeles Affair" is LIVE!!!!

It's been a long time coming but it's finally time to say "We are Live!" A tail of international intrigue in the old west as Lancer lands right in the middle of a multi-cultural and multi-national conspiracy.

"Lancer; Hero of the West - The Los Angeles Affair" is now live on Amazon and if you want to order a paperback copy directly from me we are taking orders on my site. We should have them ready to ship by next week.


The digital price is $2.99 if you prefer Kindle or other means (such as your computer, tablet, phone or laptop) and 10.99 plus $4.00 S&H for a paperback version, direct from my website. We had to start charging for S&H and what we are charging is pretty much exactly what it costs us with an envelope so we are making NO money on the S&H. I make very little on each book. Publishing is not what it used to be but writers still write and hope someday for the best seller or a movie or TV deal to come along. I hope you really like the writing and the story.

I want to thank my daughter Julia of course for the hard work on the cover and design, my editors Roselle and Wendy for their time and due diligence and of course my publisher, Troy Smith of "Western Trail Blazer" on Facebook,  You can also access the company site. Even publishers don't make much these days so hopefully we'll sell lots of books.

You can order it via your local book store but if you don't mind getting it in the mail please order from me directly. The difference is quite substantial in what the author gets paid and I throw in a free book marker. It's nothing much but it keeps you from bending over the corners of the page. And if you like it autographed (it won't offend me if you don't) please send me an email or mention in your order and follow up with an email (to make sure I get it). No charge. Send the request to brillpro@prodigy.net.

The song is in the video-editing stage and we're working to have it out soon. We'll make a big announcement when we do because it really is a big deal. And we are working now to set up a book signing in Thousand Oaks. Stay tuned.

And Thank YOU so much for waiting. We had lots of emails asking "when?" and now we can say "NOW."

Follow us on Twitter @bobbrillla, on INstagram at TheBobBrill, and on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment