Monday, February 22, 2016

Santa Clarita Cowboy Fest April 2016

We will be there. We missed the opportunity last year by "THIS" much.




The dates are April 21-24, Thursday through Sunday. I will be there signing books with other western authors  on Saturday and Sunday afternoon. I will be there after my KNX Shift both days. If you come by to chat or buy a book, look for me from 1pm until 6pm both days at the Santa Clarita Cowboy Festival.

I'll do a special show price for the two Lancer books, $10 each. So a $20 bill will get you both books, tax included. C'mon out and enjoy a really great annual festival.

Cowboy Homepage

One of the coolest things at this event is something us foodies love; pan made peach cobbler. You have to wait in line for a long time but it's worth the wait. That and a cup of real cowboy coffee and you feel just like John Wayne in "Big Jake."

 "Been kinda partial to these since I was a yonker," he said. "Can't seem to get my fill."


Seriously, if you like the old west you really should come out. There is something for everybody. It takes place at Hart Park and there is a shuttle to and from several parking lots. Old Towne is pretty much blocked off so you can't park there.




No comments:

Post a Comment